The aim of this article is to give a Kingdom foundation to the Heartlines Values and Money campaign and to link the aspects of God’s Kingdom, money and values together. The critical objectives include:
- Giving a better understanding of the meaning of Kingdom
- Highlighting the choice of the two ‘masters’ we can serve
- How our values about money are determined by the ‘master’ we choose to serve
- How our behaviour with regards to money flows out of our choice of ‘master’ and hence the value system we build based on that choice
- This foundational understanding will give vital understanding of the ‘root’ of what drives our values and behaviours when it comes to the 5 money values that the Values and Money campaign addresses.
Author: Patrick Kuwana